Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite stopped syncing to my Stylo 6

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

.y Fitbit versa lite was synced to my stylo 6 don't know what happened now I can't resync it. It's like my watch is not on the list

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @wvrwilliams. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa Lite. 

As a first approach, please make sure that your Stylo 6 meets the requirements listed here.

Then, please follow the steps below:

1. Remove the Versa Lite from your phone's Bluetooth settings and in the Fitbit app.
2. Restart your Versa Lite.
3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
5. Set up your Versa Lite.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @wvrwilliams. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa Lite. 

As a first approach, please make sure that your Stylo 6 meets the requirements listed here.

Then, please follow the steps below:

1. Remove the Versa Lite from your phone's Bluetooth settings and in the Fitbit app.
2. Restart your Versa Lite.
3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
5. Set up your Versa Lite.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes