Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite stopped tracking my sleep data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All updates current. Heart Rate data OK. Fully charged. Restarted. Using with LG Stylus 6.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Jewels2014, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. 

If you are not receiving sleep stages, please consider the following:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

To learn more about your sleep data, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? and What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

On a side note, please note that your LG Stylo 6 is not yet a supported device with the Fitbit app. To see the list of compatible devices, see Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Jewels2014, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. 

If you are not receiving sleep stages, please consider the following:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

To learn more about your sleep data, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? and What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

On a side note, please note that your LG Stylo 6 is not yet a supported device with the Fitbit app. To see the list of compatible devices, see Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes