Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite stopped working after the update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa lite is no longer working after the latest update. Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Mine would not work after update. Customer service called and device now working but apps which were connected are all missing and unable to add back. Guess I’ll make another call to fix this later too

Best Answer

Hi there, @Kirralee @karenwood828. Welcome to the Community Forums and sharing the details about the issues with your Fitbit devices. I've seen our Support Team has already assisted you both with your concerns. If you still need help with anything, please feel free to reach out to our team for further assistance. 

Have a nice day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit The person I chatted with was unable to help and said someone else would be in contact on the email address I gave them, but I have not heard from them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kirralee Thanks for the update! Please check your spam and/or junk folders as our Support Team sent you an email 2 days ago in efforts to help you solve your issue. 

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes