Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite syncing, exercises, heart rate and sleep tracking issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve been having syncing issues with the device for over two weeks now. I had it for exactly 2 years in 3 days.

The back of the watch sync port no longer lights up green. It doesn’t track my sleep. It doesn’t track my heartbeat and it also doesn’t track my workouts.

I see a couple of posts for other versa’s but not the lite and wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem with their lite and if they were able to fix it?

Fitbit support hadn’t been any help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@NicoleTrendy Welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the syncing, exercises, heart rate and sleep tracking issues that your Versa Lite has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get these issues resolved before contacting our forums.

I noticed that our Support team assisted you via email. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit device is no longer under the warranty period. The warranty period is good for 365 days, starting from the date of the first setup.

I totally understand how you feel about this and we appreciate your feedback.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
The device should not malfunction in just a short period of time (2 years).
In the 2 years of having my device I had to have it exchanged within the
first couple of months while under warranty and now again. I barely wore my
watch in those 2 years especially once we had covid shut down.

Sorry that your company don’t make quality products that “last”.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@NicoleTrendy I definitely know how frustrating this is for you and your feedback is greatly appreciated since this helps us to keep improving.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes