Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite white around all edges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last month or so, my Versa Lite watch face has been white around all edges—it’s on every screen. I’ve looked into how to clear it, thinking it was a problem with a downloaded watch face I was using, but I’ve reset it twice and changed the watch face back to the one that it came with and the edges are still white. It’s getting to the point where I can’t really see the battery percentage in the top left corner of my watch anyway. 
Is there anything I can do to fix the issue? I’ll try to include pictures of it, as well. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @februerin. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa Lite. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

I've seen you reached out to our Support Team after posting here and they've already helped you with this matter. If you have any further questions, please feel free to update your support case so our team can continue assisting you.

Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes