Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won't connect to my phone anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a versa lite watch but the time is not up to date because I have not sync to my phone for a month.and then I sync it to my phone but still not working so I factory reset my watch, uninstalled the app ang reinstall again and make a new google accnt, i deleted my previous fitbit accnt (im not sure if i unpair it or unsync before i delete) Now it wont connect to my phone.. it just keeps displaying on the logo and says "to start, download fitbit app". Hope youll help me.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Hi @Reginebinas - after a factory reset you need to set it up again and install it, in the Fitbit App, click profile photo and "+ Set up a Device".

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
I paired it.. the pin appears on my watch but after it The "X" mark on my
watch appeared.and it wont Download. The download % is only 4%. And when I
close the app it says dont close because firmware is updating, i tried
letting it update until morning but nothing happens.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Reginebinas - remove the watch from the phone Bluetooth and the Fitbit App.

Logout of the Fitbit App and restart the phone and watch and do the setup again.

The watch will need to be on charge, near your phone and WiFi source.

Best Answer
I forgot if i remove the watch from my fitbit accnt cause i already deleted
my accnt.. i cant log in to that accnt anymore
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Reginebinas. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. @Guy_ Thank you so much for your help!

Please note that the message/error message usually appears when you performed a factory reset without before unpairing the device. Usually you should unpair your smartwatch from the Fitbit account and phone's Bluetooth settings and perform the factory reset. To solve this issue follow these steps (some of them you already tried, but let's cover everything):

1. Unpair your smartwatch from the Fitbit account
  2. Unpair your smartwatch from the phone's Bluetooth settings
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Turn off the Bluetooth.
  5. Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  6. Turn on the Bluetooth.
  7. Setup your device again.
  8. If there is no connection, restart your smartwatch once again. 

If you can't get started with your Fitbit device, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Said so, I'd advise to follow the troubleshooting steps provided here Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.  Did you have any luck?  My husband has a versa lite and I'm struggling to get it reconnected to his phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine isn't connected either and I am struggling to get it reconnected. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This does not work. Not connecting with Bluetooth 

Best Answer

Hi @Auntie-Jess, @Quiltinggal, @kerryannglass71  - did you follow the resolution post earlier in the topic?

Best Answer
Yes. I was able to get mine connected. Thank you for your help.
Best Answer

I don't want canned directions that obviously aren't working.  I need actual help, like always this site fails.  I hate having to turn here it's useless each time. If I can't figure it out myself then it won't work.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Auntie-Jess - if you want personal guidance you can always chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.. but i cant open my fitbit accnt because i already deleted it..
I cant log in anymore.. i tried to create new fitbit accnt but no luck
Best Answer
0 Votes