Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won't show my steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help nothing is showing at the top where my steps but it’s showing in the app I don’t no what to do I use it for work 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @laurenbuckley. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

To better assist you with this, would you mind giving me more details of the issue? Is your Versa Lite not displaying your steps? Is that the only data missing? Did you make sure that your Versa Lite is properly syncing with the Fitbit app? 

While I wait for your response, I'd recommend restarting your watch as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @laurenbuckley. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

To better assist you with this, would you mind giving me more details of the issue? Is your Versa Lite not displaying your steps? Is that the only data missing? Did you make sure that your Versa Lite is properly syncing with the Fitbit app? 

While I wait for your response, I'd recommend restarting your watch as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I can’t see steps, heartbeat and whatever else was originally at the top. I restarted and nothing happened. On the app I can see my steps etc but on the watch I can’t see anything 

thanks 

lauren

Best Answer

@Laurendb11 Welcome to the Community Forums. I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes