Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won't stay connected to my iPhone 12

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unfortunately the past couple of mornings I have noticed that my versa lite is approx 30 mins behind and not connected via bluetooth to my iphone 12.

I have following instructions including turning fitbit and phone off/on, setting up versa again as a replacement, turning bluetooth off/on.

When I setup the versa, it reconnects to my phone, works for about an hour then loses connection, wont sync and cannot be found by bluetooth.

Can anyone assist?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @paulgrice84. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve chatted with Fitbit a few times and cannot get it to work.

Best Answer

And it just started a few days ago. I just got it to sync a few minutes ago and Fitbit time is 2 hours off still,

Best Answer

Same. Last Thurs. I noticed my Versa Lite bought Nov.2019 stopped holding time(hours different) & wasn't syncing. I reached out & was told my Andriod OS needed to be at least 8,it was working perfectly before this,I knew I was overdue for a new phone & bought 1 last Sat.w/OS 11. Now every day I'm having to go through ALL the steps to sync over & over. I have reached out every day for help,told them I've noticed A LOT of folks complaining for the same reasons w/many different devices & phones after updates came through on Fitbit app,but they didn't seem phased by those statements & last night I received a reply from warranty department: it's out of warranty(1 yr>GO FIGURE) & I'd have to buy a new 1,here's a 35% off code. VERY FRUSTRATED!!! 

Best Answer

I am having the exact same issue as you . After update to version 3.46 on my android 11 my fitbit stopped showing time right, stopped syncing completely and when I followed instructions to forget device and  set up new device now my tracker can't be found. I've even tried it on my windows 10 and same thing. It's so frustrating.  Seems like updates are what mess it up everytime. I even questioned allowing update concerned it would be a regret again.

Best Answer
0 Votes