Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won't sync to my Galaxy S20

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My s20 does not pick up my versa lite. Its struggling to sync. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Billie2, thanks for getting back and for the update. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding with the model of your phone. 

Have you also checked if your S20 doesn't have a syncing issue listed in What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?. Are you getting any kind of error message when you try to sync? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Billie2, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the syncing difficulties you've been having with your Versa Lite and your S20. I'll be glad to help you with that.

If you haven't done so yet, I recommend following the troubleshooting steps provided in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Give this a go and let me know if you continue having syncing issues. I'll be around, keep me in the loop. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

Tried to troubleshoot but it still didn't work. I'm trying to sync it to my s20 and not s10. What could I be doing wrong? Your help will really be appreciated.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Billie2, thanks for getting back and for the update. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding with the model of your phone. 

Have you also checked if your S20 doesn't have a syncing issue listed in What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?. Are you getting any kind of error message when you try to sync? 

Best Answer
0 Votes