Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won't track my sleep times accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep tracking totally off using Samsung A51.   Restarted  phone, reset fitbit, synced app.    I went to bed around 1015pm and versa lite said I did not fall asleep until almost midnight.  Need help with this issue. Wake time of 6am is correct. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Conorw. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

Please note when your body is completely at rest and you haven’t moved for about an hour, your Fitbit device records that you’re asleep. So, keep in mind that there are some factors that may prevent your device from detecting that you were sleeping. Such as sleeping in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading, wore it too loosely or not having enough charge.

I'd recommend to sync your Versa Lite to the app after waking up. This will help to make sure that all your data is sync properly. 

Also, note that your time asleep is calculated by subtracting your time spent awake and restless from your overall tracked sleep time. For example, if you slept 8 hours but woke up 2 times for 15 minutes each, your time asleep would be 7 hr 30 min.

To learn more about your time asleep in sleep stages, see What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

Edit or delete sleep logs in the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the fitbit sync service. Is that what you mean by syncing my versa
lite to the app.
Best Answer
0 Votes