Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won't turn on or charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my versa lite 1.5 years ago and then suddenly the one day the battery went flat and it hasn't switched on since then. I've tried charging it sufficiently (for hours) & pressing and holding the side button to switch it on, but the screen does not even light up. Doesn't show that it's charging after plugging in – I've tried to clean the charger and the watch itself but it didn't help. I’ve also tried to do all factory resets but my watch will just not respond.

I even purchased a new charger and it is still unresponsive. Please assist Fitbit Team, I am very disappointed in this watch. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there, @Tenille123. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

Since you've already exhausted all troubleshooting steps we could've provided here in the forums, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me yesterday. My Fitbit versa wont turn on either. I’m very disappointed in these products! The other one I had, I only used it for about a year too and it broke and was unusable. Don’t think I will ever be purchasing any Fitbit products. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Isela92. Welcome on board. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Versa 2. I understand why you're feeling disappointed. 

Please restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same problem, but when it is charging sometimes the device lights uo a´d shows the fitbit logo

But after a couple of minutes the screen turns black again... 

I have no clue on what to do with it, tried to clean everything as well

I guess it is not broken, since it lights up sometimes... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome on board. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your watch before posting here. 

My best suggestion is to chat with us online or give us a call so our Support Team can further assist you. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, exact same thing but mine won’t even charge. It’s just lights up with the Fitbit logo and then the screen turns black again. My Fitbit app keeps showing that it’s looking for my versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just went to put my Versa on my charger and the screen is black. My app states that it just synced 1 hour ago & I know my texts were showing up earlier tonight. Strange that all these Versas have stopped working at the same time???? I've tried to sync it with my app & it's not locating my Versa. I find all of this ironic,  especially after doing a recent update??

Best Answer
0 Votes