Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit stopped tracking my heartrate recently, and then stopped tracking my calories and steps properly. I tried my best to troubleshoot these problems, turning the heart rate on and off, the device on and off and factory resetting, among other options. 

My fitbit only deteriorated from there, as when I synced to my phone the calories and steps they reset to a much lower number than they were, and the battery dropped 80% over the course of a few hours and now the device is turned off and will not switch on, despite being charged overnight, it seems dead.

I only bought it a year ago and I don't want to have to buy a new one, but I don't know what else to do. 

Does anyone have any help to get it working again? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @holly_d. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already helped you on this matter. If you have any further questions regarding the outcome of your case, feel free to update it so they can continue assisting you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

In all probability it was an IOS Fitbit App fault that was causing problems.

Try turning off Bluetooth on the phone when not needing to sync and see if the battery lasts which will confirm the fault.

Factory resetting a watch is risky and it loses data that was not synced already.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @holly_d. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already helped you on this matter. If you have any further questions regarding the outcome of your case, feel free to update it so they can continue assisting you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes