Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won't work unless it's connected to the charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa Lite keeps switching off. It only comes back to life when I plug it in to be charged. But it’s not due to the battery being dead. It’s very odd. Could it just be old now and had enough? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Lily2000. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa Lite. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Lily2000 - there are 2 things to try first. Change to another clock face and see if it stops rebooting, or turn off the phone's Bluetooth and see if that helps.

In any case go to the watch Settings, About menu and do a Shutdown. wait at least 15 seconds before restarting it by holding the button a few seconds or placing on charge - this should properly refresh the watch if there is an operating system fault.

You can also chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support, they may take you through a factory reset which may help if the other options didn't.

If it is necessary to factory reset or replace go for the Versa 2 and make a note of the names of any clocks or apps you use in the Gallery tile for later reinstalling.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer