Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa is still not Syncing reliable. I have been in touch with Fitbit customer support and have run the gambit with them. Bluetooth on/off, removing all BT devices and only connecting Versa, uninstalling/reinstalling the app, adding a new device and replacing it... Doing these things helped for a bit but now my watch hasn't synced since June 19th even after doing all those things! I'm using a Samsung S7 Edge that is completely updated. So frustrating! 😕 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Versa is still not Syncing reliably. I have been in touch with Fitbit customer support and have run the gambit with them. Bluetooth on/off, removing all BT devices and only connecting Versa, uninstalling/reinstalling the app, adding a new device and replacing it... Doing these things helped for a bit but now my watch hasn't synced since June 19th even after doing all those things! I'm using a Samsung S7 Edge that is completely updated. So frustrating! 😕 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have an s7 edge and am dealing with the same issue. I haven't heard back from customer service, but I just emailed them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I emailed customer support today as well, as mine hasn't synced since June 26 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've been in an extensive chat with them before and have done everything
they have asked and it is still not syncing reliably! If you find something
that works, let me know!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had my VERSA since 15th June and was so excited, especially the first time I paid using the SmartPay option. However, my suspicions were triggered when the payments did not show in my wallet in my App. Then it started not syncing. I managed to receive a couple of texts and reply. However after a few hours no more texts and then more syncing problems. Read about it all on various forums - my phone is a Huawei P10 lite - then it dawned on me my phone isn't supported. Tried everything everyone suggested. Got it going again after my Techy husband loaded it to his phone then mine. Yay!  Texts and even emails received.....and a couple of syncs. But then it failed again and again.  Fed up of this faffing as this is supposed to make life simpler not more stressful. Luckily we bought it from John Lewis and their not quibble 28 day return was honoured.  Thank you, John Lewis. No thanks to Fitbit!!! Please sort this out. Call me cynical, but I then saw Huawei have their own range of Fitness Trackers - me thinks that is why Fitbit (& I gather Garmin from reading around) don't work with their phone.....  Come on, Huawei, where's the consumer choice gone?  I would love to get another Versa once the two companies can get their heads together to get it working on this platform. Everything else about Versa seemed perfect.  😞  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes