Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Pre-order... 6 weeks in, still not received

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Pre-order my Versa (Grey/Silver) on 3/13. It's being processed for almost 2 weeks. This is getting very annoying. No one got any answer for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Still same thing here. I was waiting for it since 22 March and the only responce i got from  support was that i will get it until the end of April... Last night i cancel my order. Reading all these problems that many users have with Versa i will wait some time to see if fitbit fix them and then i will order. I don t want a smartwatch tracker that can not connect or stay connected to my phone, or have one with defected battery... It have warranty of course but send it back and wait for a new device from fitbit will take a month and so... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The FitBit preorder system stinks. I preordered both my Ionic and Versa both took forever to receive. Fitbit really needs to fine tune that system .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah...I might as well cancel. This is bad. I was finally expecting a good replacement for my Pebble... Seems it may not be it afterall. I miss Pebble's service team...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I toughth the goal of pre-order was to get them before stores...

Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s what you would think. It seems like they really need to make pre order really a preorder with a timely delivery date . When the Ionic pre ordered I ended up waiting over a month for delivery .
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow. This is unexpected and unacceptable imo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe you'll get a working one because you're waiting so long.

I got mine by pre-order and they actually delivered before the release date. Too bad that the HR monitor didn't work and it took Fitbit over a week to agree to send me a replacement watch. Now the replacement watch will take over 10 days to be delivered.

You should cancel the order and go to Best Buy so you can return your watch if/when it doesn't work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

waiting for long time for the grey version... No sign of it so i cancel order. Also reading all those problems with versa, which i believe in next firmware updates will be solved, i change my mind. I can not wait much longer so i will search for another device...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered mine through best buy on 4/23 and have yet to receive a notification that the watch has been shipped. Does anyone have any idea who can be contacted at Fitbit for status? Bestbuy is saying that Fitbit has not been able to fulfill the order.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would be furious, I’ve purchased mine from a local store, and when I check stock it’s still available in at least 4 of my local stores.

Best Answer
0 Votes