Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Rose Gold Metallic band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There is a Versa Metallic Rose Gold band available on the website. The colour is actually ‘Black’ with a Rose Gold buckle & as the live chat operator described ‘bits of rose gold colour.’ Is it just me or would the correct item name be ‘Black Metallic band with a hint of Rose Gold.’

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@GirlwithaCurl  If you are referring to the metallic accessory band by PH5 in the Fitbit store, I own one and I think it is lovely.  The black part of the knit is not the metallic part -- it is more like a fabric knit.  The rose gold thread is the metallic part.  The rose gold thread is quite prominent.  I would not use "hint of rose gold" at all.  The rose gold buckle matches the rose gold of my Versa case perfectly.

Like I said, the feel of the band is fabric, not like the Milanese metal bands available for the trackers.  I have a Milanese metal band (from a third party site) for my rose gold Charge 2.  Very different. 

This is clearly a dressier accessory and you should not wear it exercising. 

Update:  I reviewed the specs on the Fitbit store.  The band is a rayon/polyester/spandex band with an aluminum buckle.  It is much softer and much more flexible than the woven band that came with my Versa Special Edition.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. They are very misleading. I was told we would have more banks and credit cards added by now for Canada. 

If you check Amazon.com they have completely rose gold metal bands for a pretty decent price. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW thanks for the info. I will stop whinging & get one. I'm sure it will look nice on my cruise 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes