Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Screen Scratches

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone else have a Versa that seems to be easily scratching (on the screen)? I haven't even worn mine for 24 hours and I already have several scratches on the screen, one of which appears quite deep. 

Best Answer
173 REPLIES 173
I bought a Sup Case for mine. Works great.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had issues with my Versa 1 battery and they sent me a Versa 2. The screen does not scratch as easily.

Best,
Sherica
Best Answer
That is great. I had pre ordered my Versa before they came out. I
expected them to have a protective glass. Mine got deep scratches within 2
weeks after receiving. I did not buy insurance and scratches not covered,
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've already bonked (hit ) mine like 10 times. Two times it was on a doorknob. I keep inspecting my Versa after it happens  But I haven't noticed anything. I've been lucky. I did just order a protector for the watch part of the Fitbit. Because I'm worried at work, I'll hit it hard one time and It'll scratch the glass.

There's shelves that I can hit my watch on at work. I've only had mine for like 3 days and I've had it so much. I'm so worried about scratching it. But I kind of don't wanna spend $44 on a 2 yr warranty if my screen gets scratched. Because it'll probably be fine until the warranty is up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah me too. And now I'm worried that it with be able to withstand normal use. I did however order a glass screen protector and a SupCase Unicorn Beatle case for it. Hopefully I can use the screen protector and the case together. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
At first I used both glass and sup case. But found I only needed the sup case.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently received my versa 2 and mine started scratching because I accidentally keep hitting my door or countertop. I noticed scratches and order the iq shield liquid screen protector and was wondering if it covers up scratches.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! Two! One was sent with a scratch that was a whole process to get a replacement. Now I received a second one same thing! And I didn’t do anything all day! This is crazy! I love Fitbit but I might need to switch to an Apple Watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s unbelievable 

Best Answer
0 Votes

In 24 hours of receiving it they should replace it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I ended up buying a case/watch band for it. Has worked in protecting it very well. You take the regular band off and it just snaps right in.

Best Answer
0 Votes
WOW, I bought the Fossil watch and really like it. Fitbit has much better
app and interaction but I feel cheated with the watch screen breaking and
them not replacing it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I dont blame you I would too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bought an Apple Watch.  Happier with it.  Has a lot more features and is more hardy than my FitBit was.  Although I did put a cover on my watch this time.  Learned the hard way.  They should stand behind their product when it so easily scratches.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I agree. I dont have an apple phone though. Will prob be getting a Samsung watch one day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Odd. My wife and I both have Versa 2's for quite a while now and never
gotten a scratch. I'm a woodworker and also do some work on an antique car
and it has held up great, no scratches at all.
Jim
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the 1st versa. Maybe I should consider up grading to the 2nd one. Thank you that's good to know.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I wish I could say that. Mine cracked within 2 weeks.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Your Versa 2 cracked???

Best Answer
0 Votes
What did you do to it? It can crack in one day if you hit it hard enough
with something.
Best Answer
0 Votes