Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Setup Complete on Phone, but not on watch.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa seems to be setup on my cell phone app (Android, Samsung Galaxy S7), but the watch still says, "To Start Download the Fitbit App". If I put the watch on it will start counting on the app, but nothing shows up on the face of the watch. What am I doing wrong? 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@tsvalberg14 Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! It does sound as if your Versa isn't properly configured. Restart your phone and restart your Versa by doing the following:

1.- Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.- Let go of the buttons.
3.- If your Fitbit watch doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again. 

After this remove your Versa from the Fitbit app (tap the Versa icon then trashcan icon) and set it up again (make sure your Versa is fully charged).

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Everything is working except the watch face. All I see on the watch face is the Fitbit logo. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this twice

Best Answer
0 Votes