Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Special Edition Rose Gold

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I realize the special edition version comes with two band styles, the woven and classic. My question is about the rose gold option. It's shown with the purple woven band, but does that mean the classic will be the lavender color or will it be the pinky color like you'd get if you bought the regular rose gold watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Both special editions come in the black silicon band.

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Both special editions come in the black silicon band.

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer

Really?! Oh even better! I'm not crazy about the pinky color with the rose gold face, too much pink.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The black silicon band doesn’t fit the rose gold versa.  The one that came with it is too wide. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It fits. It’s just a pain to put on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dena216  It's possible that your black band is too wide.  However, I wanted to point out that the black band (any classic band) isn't installed flat.  Instead, you need to add it at about a 45 degree angle to attach it.  Very awkward at first but then you get the hang of it.

Kathy | USA
Versa SE, Charge 2, Samsung Galaxy S10+
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have the rose gold and black band?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dena216 is Yes, I have the rose gold and the black band. I have other 3rd party bands too, some of them the silicone style like the black one. I prefer a leather band or silicone with holes in it because my wrist gets irritated with the solid silicone. 

Kathy | USA
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do the third party bands fit?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
The ones I have purchased do. Read the reviews for any bands that you are considering and see what other buyers have to say. I am able to attach the black band from Fitbit too. It was hard the first time and I was sure it was made too wide. I have gotten better with the install and now it's a quick process.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​
Kathy | USA
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's funny.  I like it so much that  I just tried to get a replacement lavender band and was told since it's a special edition, it's not sold separately.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This one from Amazon is very close to the original.    https://www.amazon.com/EZCO-Replacement-Wristbands-Accessories-Smartwatch/dp/B07D48L9JW/ref=sr_1_9?i...

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

Kathy | USA
Best Answer
0 Votes