Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa User - Logged Out of App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got logged out of my Fitbit app today on my iPhone - for inactivity.  I use the app EVERY day.  I haven't logged out for probably at least 2-3 years.  

And then, Fitbit wouldn't recognize my password to get logged back in so I eventually had to create a new one.  

Anyone else have this happen?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

This is quite strange @DLThune I’ve never heard of it nor has it happened to me. Did this happen to other apps you might have been signed into on your iPhone or did this occur to just the Fitbit App? I’m happy to see you got back on to your account but to be on the safe side if you don’t have any type of screen time limits set on your iPhone then I’d contact Fitbit Customer Service: https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US Maybe they can give you an explanation and explain to you how this might had occurred. Like you I stay logged in all the time and rarely log out of my Fitbit App but I’m not always actively manipulating within the app so what constitutes as idle. 🤷‍:female_sign:
😉Please share what you learn as this would help others if they happen to have a similar situation happen to them 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It was only my Fitbit app on my phone, no other apps.  I don't have any screen time limits set for any of my apps. 

I use the fitbit dashboard on the web about once a week as well.  I had to log back into the dashboard after changing the password on the app, but I expected that.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m happy your back up and running again @DLThune This was an odd situation for sure. 

Best Answer