Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa adding thousands of calories burned while I've been sleeping

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday my Versa spiked the number of calories burned even though I had been done with my exercise and activity and those activities had already been recorded. This morning, as soon as I got out of bed, Versa said I had burned thousands of calories.  I was so happy with the tracker, but now all my numbers are skewed and I don't even know if this was a fluke or if it will keep happening. Frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I had a few long chat sessions with the company trying different solutions. Guess what? One of the days after weighing myself I had entered one thousand more calories as my weight for that day. It was a typo, but it triggered the Versa into calculating a huge calorie burn based on my weight being over a thousand pounds. Once I fixed the typo, the problem was solved!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Mine is doing the same thing but my heart rate says it is super high all the time. I woke up this morning and had 146 active minutes. Now my screen is flipping out. Changing on it's own and showing half the screen and then half of the activities screen. I have reset it and it's still doing it. I cleaned it still. Took off the screen protector didnt fix it either...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow you have been proactive trying to fix this. My Versa did it again this morning. I woke up, walked a few steps and suddenly I had burned 9,000 calories! I've only had the tracker a week, so I will return it and get something else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a few long chat sessions with the company trying different solutions. Guess what? One of the days after weighing myself I had entered one thousand more calories as my weight for that day. It was a typo, but it triggered the Versa into calculating a huge calorie burn based on my weight being over a thousand pounds. Once I fixed the typo, the problem was solved!

Best Answer
0 Votes