Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa and Versa Lite on same account!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm so over the edge upset with fitbit... A few years ago I bought 2 Charge 2s just to find out I couldn't have both... Leaving me stuck with a device I couldn't use. I've had a Versa for 1 1/2 years now and thought oh they released a lite version. I bought it... Now I'm stuck with a device I can't use because fitbit app doesn't allow having a Versa and Versa Lite on the same account... Shame on you fitbit! Why have two models if you can't separate them in the app... Absolutely furious and I'm about to become a Samsung watch user... Fitbit you need to do something to improve your services and stop having so many limitations. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Castrait's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. I am sorry for the delayed response.

Thank you for being a Fitbit customer, I totally understand how you are feeling about not being able to have Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Versa Lite on the same account. At this time, you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, and Fitbit Versa series, you can only connect one of these devices to your account at a time. For more information, please see this help article: Can I use more than one Fitbit device with the same account?

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your feedback and suggestion. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
18 REPLIES 18

Hi @Castrait's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. I am sorry for the delayed response.

Thank you for being a Fitbit customer, I totally understand how you are feeling about not being able to have Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Versa Lite on the same account. At this time, you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, and Fitbit Versa series, you can only connect one of these devices to your account at a time. For more information, please see this help article: Can I use more than one Fitbit device with the same account?

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your feedback and suggestion. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I share your frustration!

Come on FitBit, open up the app to multiple devices!

Best Answer

Wow what a fob off from fit bit. Needless to say, Fitbit have badly hurt their repeat business sales by allowing this debarkle  to go on this long. Get your act together Fitbit 

Best Answer

Hi @coachgeorge @pj_b, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

Thank you for joining the thread, I understand how you are feeling. I really appreciate your feedback and time you took to let us know your frustration since this helps us to keep improving. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You would think with Versa 2 coming out you would try to boost sells by fixing the app to allow the multiple devices... Just saying. 

Best Answer

Now that the versa 2 is out, am I able to use my versa and versa 2 on the same account?

i would like to buy the versa 2, however, Fitbit doesn’t have a buyback program and I can’t use 2 device on the same account. So if I would buy the new one, it would mean throwing out $300. That’s not right. Something should be fixed here for those like me who would like to upgrade. 

Best Answer
"Now that the versa 2 is out, am I able to use my versa and versa 2 on the
same account?"
No, not easily.
You would essentially need to disable one and enable the other each time
you change watches.

--
Best Regards
Best Answer
0 Votes

When is Fitbit going to fix this. So annoying!

Regards

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
Use whatever means you can think of to spread the word and let FitBit know.

--
Best Regards
Best Answer

@pj_b probably never because from Fitbit's perspective it isn't broken. It's been designed to work that way.

Best Answer

Hi everybody, thank you for your updates in this thread. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate the time that each of you took to share your concerns and feedback. At this time, you can't pair 2 of the newer Fitbit devices to the same account (Ionic series, Inspire series, Versa series, Charge 3). Your comments and suggestions are appreciated. This helps us to keep improving our products and services.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
We know that. You keep saying the same thing over and over. It’s not good enough. It’s been that way for 5 years. If you aren’t going to do it ever, than just say so. Then we can all move on to better brands, companies and devices.
Best Answer
Mores the reason to go to another brand! All we need is for Fitbit to admit that’s what they did so we can deal with it.
Best Answer

Hi @pj_b, thank you for your reply. I am sorry for the delayed response.

Thank you for your feedback, I understand how you are feeling. I recommend voting for this suggestion which is currently under consideration. The Feature Suggestions board is constantly monitored by the engineering team. If any update is available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is super frustrating!!!  I just purchased the versa 2 and own a versa also. I’d planned on wearing the old versa with a silicone band to exercise and the newer one for daily and dressier use. This way I don’t have to change the bands out daily. And now I find out I can’t!    Please allow multiple versas on the app!!!!  It’s a big compliment when people keep buying your product and newer versions but frustrating when we can’t actually use them all. 

Best Answer

It’s almost 18 months since this post snd Fitbit hasn’t still fixed this issue! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

But I've got a versa lite and a charge 2 on the same account already so why not a versa 2 as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AB63   The limiting factor is the presence of the App Gallery in the device programming.  The Versa Lite and Versa 2 have the App Gallery.  The Charge 2 doesn't.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes