Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa and sleep tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I posted other day about not having much luck with the sleep tracking. If I set it manually, it has a sleep pattern next day but nothing it I just leave it to track. Anyway I contacted Fitbit online, spoke to someone, reset it and STILL nothing so I thought I'll try wearing my husband's versa and see what happens. Last night, put it on, woke up this morning NOTHING!!! Mine worked for my husband though. I think I'm dead!! Anybody else had the same problem? At a total loss now. Looks like I'm going to ave to manually set it each night, it's no  biggie I know but I would rather it worked normally. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I have been frequenting the forums for a couple of years now and over that time there has been a smattering of people who simply dont seem to record sleep stages (over different trackers - it seems not to be related to the tracker). It must be very frustrating, but there must be something about your physiology that doesnt work with the fitbit on this. Interesting (to me) but probanly really annoying to you!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer