Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa band worn out in 5 months

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa band worn out in 4.5 months, recently switched from surge to versa because of band problem but unlucky to have same issue. FITBIT  really need to look into their design and material selection 👎

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Did you have the woven or the rubber band?  I have the woven band and haven't had any issues.

Also, if you bought it from Fitbit directly, you may be able to get a replacement band if you contact Support.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Rubber band, requested them for replacement but it is very hard to spend time to get support

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would consider getting either a woven or a mesh band.  My mesh band (for the Alta HR) was bought through a 3rd party and lasted over a year before it broke.  My woven bands (for the Versa and Charge 3) have held up really well since I got them (June and October respectively), apart from one pull on the Versa band (which I was able to cut).

If Fitbit won't offer you a replacement band, you could go to eBay or Amazon and get bands from a 3rd party really cheap (I got my mesh one for $5 including shipping).

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Same issue where rubber wristband cracked after 8 months. Contacted support via chat (https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs), took less than 10 minutes of chatting while I was working, and my replacement band is being shipped as I type this.

Best Answer
0 Votes