Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa battery life not lasting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there

I've had my versa for just over a year, I never wear it in the shower or have it near water, and I've noticed lately the watch is only holding charge for a day and a half maximum before says low battery. 

Before i could go 3 days easy. Could anyone point me in the right direction to get this issue sorted. I've never used these forums before but have heard they are really helpful

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Bobbink, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for all the details that were shared in your post.. Let me share with you that the battery of our Fitbit Versa was designed to last 5 days, but this also depends on how frequently you use all the features of your device. That said, I recommend you charging your Fitbit device with a USB port from a computer or a UL-certified outlet into the wall and then turn off all the features that you don’t use that much.

After following the above, please check this help article for more tips and recommendations. This article includes as restart process that will refresh the device's performance.

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Bobbink, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for all the details that were shared in your post.. Let me share with you that the battery of our Fitbit Versa was designed to last 5 days, but this also depends on how frequently you use all the features of your device. That said, I recommend you charging your Fitbit device with a USB port from a computer or a UL-certified outlet into the wall and then turn off all the features that you don’t use that much.

After following the above, please check this help article for more tips and recommendations. This article includes as restart process that will refresh the device's performance.

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you so much for replying! I follower the article and completed a battery life test suggested by a colleague of yours. Fortunately they were very helpful and I've received a replacement as it seems the battery was faulty. 

Genuinely couldn't fault the customer service team, thank you again 🙂 

Best Answer