Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa - can I update my data manually through the website as sync is NOT WORKING!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to go through the website and update my data manually.  The app will not work because my Versa will not sync - problem with it appears hundreds of people are having.   My Versa is still measuring my steps etc.  Watch (time) is constantly slow too and getting worse.   So as a watch it is useless but if there was a way I could manually update my data then I'll do that until FitBit comes up with a solution to the syncing issue.   Wish they'd hurry up.  We all pay top money for these devices, only to have them fail.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm afraid syncing has been an issue for years and I wouldn't expect a permanent solution anytime soon. I have found though that the usual things to try (restart phone, restart fitbit, "forget" bluetooth link to fitbit) have always got things going again for me and I have yet to resort to contacting customer support.

If you want to update your data manually then you can log activities but this is usually only meant to be used when you forget to wear your fitbit one day rather than as a replacement for the fitbit. Still, if you'd like to try then see: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1306/

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for response Steve.  I’ve tried all the recommended steps so many times in the past 4 days I’ve lost count.

At least I can write down the info and I might have a look at the link.

Fitbit is really letting a lot of customers down over this problem which appears to be a Bluetooth issue.   So frustrating.  I’ll persevere for another couple of weeks then give Fitbit the flick.
thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes