Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa - can't set sleep hours and what happened to screen wake/do not disturb options

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received an in-warranty replacement for my Versa (7 months of use, and the device died.) After completing the setup, I wanted to set the sleep hours, screen brightness, screen wake to manual/off - but can't access any of this using the left button. I used to be able to press/hold the left button and have a quadrant pop up where I could set these options.  Now, when I press/hold the left button the only thing that appears is "Connect Phone" (which clearly is already paired or I wouldn't have been able to complete the setup), and Screen Wake Auto/Manual / Notifications On/Off/ options - but I can't set the Screen Wake hours. What happened to this feature? Short of turning the screen wake settings manually every night/morning, there doesn't seem to be a way to automate the screen sleep/wake times - why remove this "smart" feature from a smartwatch? As mentioned by several users, the screen turns on with any slight twist of the wrist - and during the night it's particularly bothersome. Appreciate your feedback/assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@PreciosaL It's great to have you here! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your missing features on your Versa device. This could mean that you need to perform a firmware update to have all the latest updates and features on your device. Please follow these instructions to do so.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes