Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa: changing the bands is a nightmare

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear FitBit,

I have been such a fan of your products and I love my new Versa but the band-changing situation! What the actual??!! It is SO hard to change the band that I seriously wish I hadn't done $50 on the pretty woven one, and now my FitBit is locked from all the jostling and I can't get it to unlock! It has been literally an hour since I sat down to change my band and go for a workout. Needless to say, the only thing that has been exercised is my patience. Seriously. I am so annoyed right now.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I DO agree it is not the easiest band change Fitbit has used and I seem to press buttons everwhere when strugging with it. I have solved the problem by not changing bands lol. But that does mean I dont get to use my lovely woven one which is very comfortable to wear.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@Hexebart wrote:

Dear FitBit,

I have been such a fan of your products and I love my new Versa but the band-changing situation! What the actual??!! It is SO hard to change the band that I seriously wish I hadn't done $50 on the pretty woven one, and now my FitBit is locked from all the jostling and I can't get it to unlock! It has been literally an hour since I sat down to change my band and go for a workout. Needless to say, the only thing that has been exercised is my patience. Seriously. I am so annoyed right now.

The first few times I messed up my nails but now that I have the hang of it, it’s not so bad. I change bands almost daily. Make sure you hold the band at an angle when attaching the pin. There are some really helpful videos on YouTube, good luck!

★Kit N.★
Versa 3, Versa (retired), Charge 2 (retired), Charge HR (retired) | Pixel 3a XL
Best Answer

@evilneoprincess - like you, I’ve found the trick is to hold the band at a 45 degree angle. But as @NellyG says, this is not the easiest band to change. 

Best Answer

It's the worse design ever. To pay so much for the product, you should be able to change the band easily.  I've got my woven band off, now cant out a band on. Now cant wear product and have been trying for over half an hour. Wont buy another fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes