Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa charge suddenly dropping

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa and all of the sudden it's not holding a charge.  100% charged and an hour later at maybe 84%.  This morning at 50% and when I went to check my watch early this afternoon, it was dead.  No notification of a low battery. 

I've restarted the Versa.  I'm trying to change so it doesn't sync all day.  It's it on it's way out?  This just really started happening in the last month.  I have it on the charger every other day to 100% (assuming it makes it every other day).  I'm disappointed.  

Any ideas what else could be done?

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Stolynn. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa charge is suddenly dropping.

@Heather-S, is right and your tracker's batteries degrade over time. 

You can try following Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? advise. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

At 4:16 I got the notification and email  my battery was low.  It's been on the charger 5 minutes before I got this notification.  I never got the notification or email before it 100% went black. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Stolynn How old is your Versa? Batteries do degrade overtime and if your watch is several years old, this behavior is expected. You could try buying a new charger, but I'd be willing to bet it's just an old device that needs to be replaced. 

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
I did a hard restart andit seems much better
Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Stolynn. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa charge is suddenly dropping.

@Heather-S, is right and your tracker's batteries degrade over time. 

You can try following Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? advise. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes