Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa counting steps, but I'm not wearing it

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since I got the iPhone app update (v 2.84), my Versa has been counting ghost steps while charging. For example, I woke up this morning to see a notification on my iPhone that read, "Only 354 more steps to go!" This happened the last time I charged my Versa, and has not happened since. What's going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Changing the clock face didn't work for me, but the 3.0 update did. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, did you already try to reboot your Versa? Press and hold the left and right lower buttons intill the Fitbit logo appears on your Versa and release the buttons. Sometimes you have to do this more than once. See if this solves your "ghost steps" problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I've rebooted my Versa quite a few times, actually, hoping that it would clear the bug out. No luck yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, sounds like a strange question to you, but what the name of the Clock Face you're using? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it's called Layers. I've never changed my clock face, so it's the standard, I guess, straight from the FitBit factory.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, did you perform the update to version .30?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm running version 32.4.19. I don't see any options for updating the clock
face, if that's what you're talking about.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The only solution I can think of now, is to change your clock to another face and after that reinstall the Layers again. Reboot your watch after that and see if that solves your problem. Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Changing the clock face didn't work for me, but the 3.0 update did. 

Best Answer
0 Votes