Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa counting twice my actual number of active minutes..

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've used a fitbit of some kind since 2012. Several fitbit ones (because I couldn't remember to remove it from my body to swim), then a model I don't remember, then a Charge 2, then a charge 3, then (and currently) Versa 2.

I remember a week or so ago seeing (but not reading carefully) a notification about double active minutes. I "wasn't interested" so I didn't bother with it. 

But since then my active minutes are completely out of whack. They've been consistent over the years, as I had a daily active minute goal of 30 minutes. But often I would take 3-4 hour walks on the beach in order to boost that to 200 and more active minutes. Once I hit 10 minutes and it started "counting" -- at 10 -- I could count on its accuracy. 

I liked it because my city sometimes does challenges and I like to join my neighborhood team.

But now I feel if I were to report my so called "active minutes" I would be cheating. How can I calculate my actual simple/straight active minutes?

Something definitely changed!! Help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

See What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? 

When you went from Charge 3 to Versa 3, you went from "Active Minutes" to "Active  Zone Minutes" measured differently, as described in link above.  If you insist on wanting to stay with the previous "Active Minutes", for the time being you can see them on the fitbit.com dashboard.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

See What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? 

When you went from Charge 3 to Versa 3, you went from "Active Minutes" to "Active  Zone Minutes" measured differently, as described in link above.  If you insist on wanting to stay with the previous "Active Minutes", for the time being you can see them on the fitbit.com dashboard.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thank you!!!

Best Answer