Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa cracked screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Cracked screen 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately fitbit screens can't be replaced.

You could contact customer support to see if they can offer any help: contact.fitbit.com

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Unfortunately fitbit screens can't be replaced.

You could contact customer support to see if they can offer any help: contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer

Unfortunately the screen isn't user replaceable. Your only option is to contact customer support and see what they say. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm blown away.... I researched these guys really well before making the purchase.  I can't believe in all the reading, reviews and research I did, no one mentioned this.  Such a basic component to not be able to replace....

Never again will I purchase a fitbit!  Dishonest businesses like this shouldn't be as successful as they are.  I'm going to spend a lot of free time over the next 6 months making sure it's plastered over every social media site I visit.... If you chose to buy something that doesn't have replacement parts that's fine, but it should be the first thing you see when buying the product.

Best Answer
  • I m facing the same issue. Fitbit say they can't repair as it is just completed 1 year so no warranty.  This is real nonsense where we spend 250$ just for year use then throw it to trash
Best Answer
0 Votes

Completely agree! I have had my product for less than six months and still the warranty doesn’t cover it!!! What a terrible product flaw that the watch fell a few centimetres (from a floor height locker) and the screen cracked! Extremely disappointed!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in the same boat. I went to Spain for a week and have just returned. On the second day I noticed that there were cracks on the screen and part of the plastic/glass was out of alignment and catching in everything. I discovered that the glue that secures the plastic face had melted in not extremely hot sun. Having read all the contributions from other customers I'm not even going to bother trying to get a replacement. Useless product. Martinjr4

Best Answer
0 Votes