Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa daily exercise screen not showing calories burned

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just switched to Versa from Charge 2. Daily acrivity no longer shows calories burned per activity. Only showing average HR and time.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

@ESchwartz0312 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Sorry to hear about your stats not showing after you setup your Versa. How are you recording these exercises? Which exercise are the ones showing this data. Could you share a screenshot comparing both a previous exercise and the recent ones? Are you using a third party app with your Fitbit account?

I look forward to your reply!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Workout summary in app with Charge 2Workout summary in app with Charge 2

Workout summary with Versa.  Why tracking distance when in workout,  weights and spinning mode?Workout summary with Versa. Why tracking distance when in workout, weights and spinning mode?

Best Answer

I am having a similar problem too. Never had this problem before when I used the Charge 2. With Versa I have this problem. The data calorie data is actually synced correctly as I can see it when clicking on the exercise for more details. So the problem is coming from the app.

Best Answer

I know i can get the information by clicking through but i exercise 2-3 times a day and like all of them in one screenshot.

Upgraded  expecting at least the same conveniences 😁

Hope they work it out

Best Answer
0 Votes

did you get a solution for this ?? im also having the same problem , i like that better on the Charger 2 you can see the time and calories , i don't understand why the Versa try to count your pace i even put automatic laps off and still do it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

i need to know as well I'm having the same issue .. he sent photos down below ! 

thanks a lot ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was told they were working on a fix, but clearly they are not being very quick about it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Wow they need to fix that ASAP 😡😠

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I just switched from a charge 2 to the versa as well. I am having the same issue :/. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can’t believe they haven’t fixed it 😡😡😡😡

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
No they haven't.  But now I have a whole new issue.  I upgraded my phone to Samsung S9 so I can no longer get text messages on my Versa. No issue when I had my S7. I guess Fitbit not compatible with the new phone.  I should have gotten an Apple Watch😡

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

Alvaro,after the recent update, my activity also no longer shows . It used to be on the bottom after my steps, etc.   If I now scroll all the way right, it states "no activity recorded" and just today for instance, I've worked out 90 minutes plus a long dog walk.  How do I get this back and to work??   Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also having this problem. Is there a solution for this problem or is it being worked on at all. I just recently purchased this watch, but I see the topic was inisitally brought up early last year. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the app tap on “main goal” change to calories burned. This will then display on versa 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is that option located?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a brand new versa with calories set as my main tracking data but all workouts DO NOT DISPLAY calories in the exercise summary screen. This bug was reported ages ago. Please can it be fixed???

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with calories not showing on the summary screen. They do show when I select the exercise for more details. The other downstream problem with this, is that the calories no longer sync with my fitness pal. They did with my Charge2 but since switching the Versa, they do not. Total steps taken for the day and associated calories do sync with My Fitness Pal but all exercises with missing calorie data on the summary screen no longer sync. A fix for this would be great!

Best Answer
I can’t believe they haven’t fix this since that many ppl are not happy with it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same issue! I thought that maybe my Fitbit and MyFitnessPal accounts were not synced correctly but when I add my workout in MyFitnessPal it transferr to Fitbit. 😤 Of course I also don't see the calories burned in the summary screen, I suppose that's why MyFitnessPal is not recognizing the workouts. Is it? I'm going to have to contact Fitbit directly or go back to my blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes