Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa device not storing activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having real issues with my versa at the mo, not only am I having syncing issues (tried following advice on various threads, but being told its down to not being on compatibility list) but now my actual versa device isn't logging the activity I've completed, even when I track it through the device (in the exercise tab on the versa), I e. I've completed 5 workouts this week, a combination of running and interval training, but my versa says I've completed 0 days of exercise! I'm really getting fed up with all of the issues! There were no problems for over 2 months after I bought it and now it's on thing after another, just about ready to give up on fitbit and use another brand! 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Doesn't matter now, I've returned the fitbit to the store I bought it from, and ordered another brand of fitness tracker, such I shame, I loved my versa for the first few months it was working properly! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Thomasn85.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and letting us know that you have returned the Fitbit.

Please know that we appreciate all feedback and that we're always looking for ways to improve. All comments are taken seriously. Hopefully you can consider Fitbit again in the future.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes