Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa didn't record my sleep information and erased the rest

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit Community!

I'm wondering if this has ever happened to anyone before ... I was sick the last two couple of days and did not wear my Fitbit to bed. I finally wore it to bed last, after missing two nights, and when I woke up there was no sleep log from last night, and all my previous sleep cycles were gone. Has this ever happened to anyone? Does this have something to do with not wearing it for two nights?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Forums @DaniLake.

I would like to know if you keep having issues with your watch registering your sleep information. If you do, there are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

Remember that in the meantime, you can always manually log your sleep and make sure that your Versa is properly syncing.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes