Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa didn't track sleep stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa has done a pretty good job of tracking the stages of my sleep until this week.  For two nights

it only has recorded the time I go to bed and the time I get up.  The battery is fully charged and I am

wearing it correctly on my wrist.  The message reads:  Your tracker couldn't get a consistent heart rate reading while you slept.  Wondering if the fit bit was failing, I asked my sister to wear it to bed last

night and it recorded perfectly for her.  Any idea what could be going on?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @SunsetRunner. It's great to see you here again and I'm sorry for the delay.

Thanks for sharing that your sleep stages weren't recorded, as well for testing it with your sister. I'm glad that you checked its battery level and how you were wearing it. As you may know, the sleep stages will be generated based on your sleep data and heart rate readings. It seems your watch wasn't able to detect your heart rate correctly and to work on this together I'd recommend the following steps:

1. On your Versa, swipe to the left, open the Settings app and turn off the heart rate.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this link.
  3. Restart your Versa as described here.
  4. Turn back on the heart rate setting in your watch.
  5. Wear your watch snug on your other wrist. In case you've not seen it, check this help article for tips.
  6. Once you're awake, sync your watch and check your sleep details.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes