Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa died black screen unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Went to bed last night (17 august) working fine as i literally checked the time as i was in bed. woke up this morning at 8 and it has black screen no Bluetooth syncing. Tried resetting several times but just get a quick vibration and green light briefly flashes underneath. No screen. No fitbit logo. Only purchased in April. 

Can't shut down as black screen. Tried contacting fitbit via app but no response so can't even send back under warranty. Any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I don't know if anyone answered you. Mine did that too. I ended up placing a call to customer service. They sent me a new charger. That did not fix the black screen, so I called again. I now have a new versa because they replaced it for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply. 

I've not had a response as yet so looks like I will have to call as well. 

Shame it's so difficult and lengthy to sort out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

True... fortunately even though I purchased my versa online via a UK retailer, I was able to return mine to a shop for an immediate replacement no questions asked. 

Moral of the story? Never buy direct from fitbit. 

And thanks to anon in another thread who gave me the idea having chased their tail with fitbit "customer suppprt" 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed! As much as it costs, it should have been a bit easier. Especially since this was a mothers day present for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am very glad you did get it taken care of.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My watch did the same thing this morning! I called Fitbit support & after going through troubleshooting, they are sending me a replacement. Bummer I have to go 5-7 days without a watch 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes