Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa dies after less than 10 hours

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got the versa and was supper excited. But..the first day it stay charged for only 12 hours then it died. I haven't put on special features or anything. It's only the second day and I dies after 10 hours. I don't know what to do other than return it and never go to fitbit again.

(This is mainly due to the fact that my last fitbit, which was an alta, burned my wrist)

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Sleepingcat1729! This definitely isn't the expected behavior. Mine lasts about 5 days per charge. Since it's so new, could you exchange it at the store you brought it from? If not, I would suggest contacting Fitbit Support. I can tell you that my Versa is my favorite Fitbit and has worked great since I got it.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Sleepingcat1729! This definitely isn't the expected behavior. Mine lasts about 5 days per charge. Since it's so new, could you exchange it at the store you brought it from? If not, I would suggest contacting Fitbit Support. I can tell you that my Versa is my favorite Fitbit and has worked great since I got it.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes