Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa disconnected from my phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa worked well for one day and now it is disconnected from my phone - Honor View 10. In spite of reinstalling the app, restarting Bluetooth, deleting my profile, and a factory setup it just refuses to pair.

Can someone help me out? Wasn't expecting this from Fitbit. Quite disappointed  

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You will only see it connected in your phone's bluetooth settings screen if you have notifications enabled in the app. Otherwise, it only connects when syncing. If you have notifications enabled, try disabling them and rebooting the phone. Then, re-enable them again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

You will only see it connected in your phone's bluetooth settings screen if you have notifications enabled in the app. Otherwise, it only connects when syncing. If you have notifications enabled, try disabling them and rebooting the phone. Then, re-enable them again.

Best Answer

My vera also will no longer connect to bluetooth uggg any more suggestions???

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's not connecting for the set up itself now. Remember I installed and
reinstalled the app and reset the device because it was not connecting or
synching.

Have a great day.
Ashutosh
Best Answer
0 Votes

This just happened to my fitbit. I can't get it to pair. It was working well and then overnight it stopped pairing. Did you every get a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Patrons solution worked for me. Thanks! 

I know that Fitbit monitors this forum so my request is...please share this information with customer support. I spent 49 minutes on the phone with customer support yesterday and did not get a resolution. 

Best Answer
No solution. I gave away my fitbit Versa.
Best Answer

My Versa has been syncing since July 23. Yesterday, it stopped syncing. It doesn’t pair with Bluetooth on my phone. I did upgrade the app on October 4, but no changes to phone or Versa since October 4. The above advice helped before, but now nothing is working. I tried last night and again this morning, but it will not sync to my phone. 

I have not called customer service because because all they did last time was read from a script saying my phone was not compatible. It has synced since July 23, now it won’t sync. I have even gotten notifications problem free for a mo. Any advice/help would be appreciated.  

Best Answer

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app so now it it is syncing. Persistence pays off. 

Best Answer

I had a connection issue with the versa not connecting to my Samsung Galaxy S9+. It worked fine for 2 days and then would not connect. I returned it for another one and this time it wouldn't even go through the set up process. Reset bluetooth... all of it. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is at least connecting for the set up process. We will see if it stays connected after day 2? Not real happy about this issue. 😞

Best Answer

Mine was not pairing with my new phone, even after a factory reset of my Ionic. I had tried to pair it in my Bluetooth settings, and unpairing from those settings allowed me to pair in the fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Happygrrl@jam5222 and @samuelcallister, thank you for all the details and welcome to the new users in the forum. 

It's good to know that were able to resolve and that you're no longer having trouble to sync your Versa @Happygrrl

@jam5222 and @samuelcallister, please make sure to confirm if the phone you're using is currently listed here as a compatible device. Remember that if a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility. 

If you continue to experience difficulties to sync, make sure that you've followed all the steps here as well: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I hope this helps, keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't have any problems until a week ago and my Versa stopped syncing  Now it isn't being found on bluetooth  So frustrated and customer support was of no help. I've deleted, cleared, restarted and still nothing. My versa is not being picked up by bluetooth on my phone, husband's phone or my computer. 

Moderator edit: format.  

Best Answer