Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa display is blank after recent update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After a recent Fitbit update, my versa display got blank. But watch backside, one of the green LED is solid ON (Heartbeat monitor). I tried to restart by press & hold the back button for more than 15+ secs. No change in the display & LED behavior. Is there some way to reset/ troubleshot the Versa watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @arunkumar47 , restart your Versa three times in a row by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons together untill you see the Fitbit logo and release the buttons. If that does not turn on your display again, contact Customer Support. regards kuzibri

Best Answer

It's a bug in the latest firmware.  The Versa doesn't finish shutting down so the only way to get it back on is to reboot it by holding down Left and Lower Right Buttons.  It's also why the battery still drains when it looks like it's turned off.

I do wish that Fitbit would acknowledge this and give an update as to when it will be fixed. 

Best Answer

I tried this method multiple times. But it didn't work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you this has happened to mine (versa) over the last couple of days it’s really annoying 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for this advice sorted mine (versa)has gone off a couple of times over the last few days , once just before a gym session so annoying 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes