Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa display is stuck at Fitbit logo screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa suddenly went to logo screen and won’t do anything. I have tried restarting it multiple times and even factory reset. I have deleted the app wiped all data etc etc like it was a brand new device and it still just stays on the logo screen apart from when syncing from the app I do get the passcode come up but once entered then it just returns to the fitbit logo.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
129 REPLIES 129

I also have exactly the same problem.  I tried to restart and have also tried a factory reset by pressing all 3 buttons.  Nothing is getting rid of the logo.  Eventually all the power ran out so I recharged but I still just get the logo.  Please help!!

Any progress Dtesnow?  I'm also stuck!

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
No they offered 25% off a new one and no explanation the issue. I told them how dissatisfied with there support. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I have tried for over a week now and I am getting the same thing. Nothing further than the Fitbit screen and its frozen.

the Fitbit Versa only has one button,where do you see other buttons?

Momma Bear
Best Answer

the Fitbit Versa only has one button,where do you see other buttons?

Momma Bear
Best Answer
Yeah they just ignored my request for an answer to this issue that I advised appears to be a known issue. And then to just offer 25% off on a new one adds insult to injury. I let them know I would not endorse or purchase this product ever again, their customer support is crap. We’re switching to Apple

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Sorry to hear you were only offered 25% discount - not a good solution.

Momma Bear there's a button on the left and 2 on the right!

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem with my versa and nothing you suggested is working. I’ve only had my fitbit since August and it already doesn’t work? What a waste of money. This is extremely frustrating 

Best Answer

This was all tried multiple times with no luck. Fitbit has nothing to say about this known issue. Just sad, their support is crap.

There is one on the left and 2 on the right

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer

Dear Maria,

I’m facing the same challenge. My Fitbit is stuck at logo screen. Tried using every possible solution put up on this forum but doesn’t help. Request you to raise a ticket for the same. 

Thanks,

Best Answer
Good luck with a reply. Fitbit skirted around the issue and just offered my hubby a 25% off a new one. Even asking what the problem was, it was ignored.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Facing the same problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue.   No attempts have worked.

Best Answer

Hello, I am experiencing the same issue. I have chatted with someone and no luck. I have tried to set start over but cannot be found on my bluetooth. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi

i tried to update software in my fit bit versa screen freez try to re boot not working fit bit logo on screen

past 2 hours tried everything hold back button and release

everything but still not working

Best Answer

My Versa 2 had the logo stuck on the screen as well and my issue was an update that I had not downloaded in the Fitbit app setup process. So check for updates if you are having this issue.

Best Answer

The fix suggested (hold back button and bottom button) isn’t working and I can’t turn the device off as it is stuck on the Fitbit logo. Do you have any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried this and it doesn’t work

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nothing else worked for us. It seems as it is a known issue with Fitbit and all they offered us was 25% off to purchase a new one. Good luck, we bought an Apple Watch

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

My one month old unit  went to logo screen versa 2. Tried all suggestions also did a live chat with Fitbit which was useless.totally frustrated

Best Answer
Sometimes you have to actually hold both buttons for much longer that suggested. Try holding the buttons for like 30-45 seconds. For me Nothing worked and I called fitbit and they sent me a replacement for free.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes