Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa display is stuck at Fitbit logo screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa suddenly went to logo screen and won’t do anything. I have tried restarting it multiple times and even factory reset. I have deleted the app wiped all data etc etc like it was a brand new device and it still just stays on the logo screen apart from when syncing from the app I do get the passcode come up but once entered then it just returns to the fitbit logo.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
129 REPLIES 129

I'm now having this same problem.  This is the second time with a similar problem.   Last time it just completely bricked.  Oddly enough, though, last time after 2 weeks, it came back to life.  My wife's, on the other hand, never did.  No amount of pressing buttons in various combinations would do anything.   And now I'm back again.   I've tried all the suggestions (one button, two buttons, all three buttons) and the logo just blinks slowly on and off.  Have left it on and off the charger for hours, nothing works.   I am very disappointed in the product.

Best Answer
Keep after their Tech support. They will send you another one. Just have to go through the email and troubleshooting steps with them. They replaced mine.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Is it still under warranty ?
I sent mine back to the uk and I got a new one upgraded to a Versa 2.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not really a solution since there is no way to get to the apps to turn it off! I am so fed up with this watch I can't see straight. I threw it in the closet for a year because I couldn't get it to work no matter what. Brought it out today to see if I could revive it. No go. keeps telling me that "data not cleared. sync and try again." Have done everything I could find. $160 piece of junk!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit only has one button on the side. I am stuck on the logo screen and when I press and hold the button it just continues to disappear and come back over and over. The battery went dead yesterday and now the watch will not come back on. It is less than a year old.

Best Answer
I would contact Fitbit to let them know of this issue. Maybe they will
have a suggestion or can replace the Versa for you since it's less than a
year old.
Good luck,

*J.A. Gunderson*
Best Answer
0 Votes
My best advice to you is contact fitbit and get a replacement. It is not too long of a process
Best Answer
0 Votes

On the Versa 2 there is no back button. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. I managed to get it to the red X screen indicating that the factory reset had failed. No further progress seems likely.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community. 

Thanks to all for the efforts to resolve the issue, sharing the solutions and steps you've tried. I understand that this can be very frustrating, your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. If you're experiencing this issue, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with our Support team online or give them a call. Click here to get connected. 

I am going to close this thread, but if there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes