Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa display moving rapidly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchase Fitbit Versa today and nothing works. Screen keep flashing and moving, called Fitbit and they could not reset it. They want me to videotape myself yo make sure I am following there instructions to reset. What a joke! Also wants to send me authorization to return the product. Are you kidding? I have 14 days to return and I will not video tape myself or keep this junk ! Very disappointed with all.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I am sorry you are having these problems, and inconvenient as it is doing the video, they are asking for a reason. The reason is that many people do not do the restart proceedure correctly and send back perfectly functioning watches for a new one, and also many people are trying to scam a new tracker. I am not saying you are doing this. I am saying a company needs to put certain safeguards in to protect themselves. The choice is yours, but I dont think what they are asking is rediculous. Just inconvenient.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

It's great to have you on board @Kikabrasa and @NellyG thanks for stopping by.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with your Versa. It's great to hear that you have contacted our support team and are working with them for a solution. My recommendation here is to keep this process with them, I know that at the end they will provide you with a good solution.

If there is anything else we can do for you, let us know. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes