Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa display not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone, I bought my Versa 2 months ago. I went swimming last week then was at a wedding so didn't wear my Fitbit. I put it on charge when I returned home but the display is not working properly and I can't see anything? Anyone help?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
206 REPLIES 206
No. I was a month passed when I could get a new Fitbit. I ended up having to purchase a brand new one

Nancy
Best Answer
0 Votes
No, it died permanently! They sent me a replacement.
--
Jamie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Disregard the previous message as I finally got it to work...

Thanks,

Peggy 

My screen went BLUE today as well,  and I tried doing as you suggested but the only thing that pops up is my "quick settings". Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance, 

Peggy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So has anyone solved this yet. Mine started flashing with random information from my fitness stats before going completely blank. This happened one day after swimming. Synching isn’t going on as normal

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa light only has one button on the side. How do I do a restart on it? Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Never mind. I held the button in for a really long time and when I released the button it did a restart and my screen is working again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit is charged and on. But the screen has somehow went black and even though I feel vibrations through it, i cannot see anything on the screen.  Now my app lost the connection and i cant reset it since the 4 digit code wont show up. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine isn’t working either. Tried factory reset and nothing happens. Have left it on charger for 2 days, tried factory reset again and still not working. So frustrating!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Versa, less than a year old.   The display is not working.  I've tried holding the three buttons 10 seconds several times and even held them for 3 1/2 minutes per one suggested reply to a similar question.   The Fitbit syncs,  it is tracking steps and heart rate and sleep.   Battery is not holding a charge much past a day now and when holding the three buttons the screen will look like it is trying to turn on, as there is a change in the light, color but not logo, no display.   I tried changing the clock face on my app thing, computer and the watch vibrated and online it said the new clock was installed.  But still no display.  I'm in Norway.   I can't take it back to the store I bought it in until Covid shut down is over and retail stores are allowed to open, likely in May.   Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, “restart the device” you can’t see if it on or off, doesn’t display anything, this is the 5th fitbit and is absolutely on my last nerve

Best Answer
Same!! If my replacement doesnt get here by May 1st (already 2 weeks late) I'm switching smartwatch companies.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

Don’t wait, switch now, the replacement is going to be another piece of junk

Best Answer
You're probably right. This is my 3rd replacement after all😅
Best Answer
I agree with Anna!! After my 3rd Versa died in 6 months I switched to the
Apple Watch and never looked back!
--
Jamie
Best Answer
Yup, time to make that switch to anything other than Fitbit!
--
Jamie
Best Answer
Contact Fitbit they will send u a postage label to return it and they will fix it be warned they said there was liquid in mine so I just binned it bought a Fitbit charge instead xx

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa battery died and i put it on to charge.  The display has not turned on since.  I have done the hard shut down and turned it back on.  When i get calls or messages it vibrates, so i know it is on.  however there is still no display.  how was this fixed on other devices?

Best Answer

I also am unhappy with the Fitbit screens.  This is my second one that has died.  Everything works just can no longer see the screen.

Best Answer

Hey I had the same problem do you no what to do

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa 2's display stopped working all of a sudden, it tracks steps, heart rate, also vibrates when I get a message, but I see nothing on the screen. This is in just 2 months since I received it as replacement when my 2nd fitbit failed ( doesn't start ) in warranty. Instead of sending another new device they have send a refurbished device, I think it was a faulty one already. 

My first fitbit caused wrinkles and darkness to my skin near its flashing lights area, if I would have wore it, may be it might have caused skin diseases. 

Now fitbit support asks me to return this 3rd device at my own expenses, multiple times reachout to Fitbit support is already costing a lot of time, now its also going to cost $$. 

Very frustrated with Fitbit support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes