Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa display won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought the Versa in April. It was working perfectly fine for 3 months. But yesterday the display stopped working. I tried resetting it & charging it but no effect. Please someone help. I purchased it in USA while I was travelling, currently I'm in India. Will they help to repair or exchange it?

Moderator edit: subject & format

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

post this on " BLANK VERSA SCREEN "

C

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Aditya98, it's great to welcome you and to see you around @Sandman699.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you have contacted our support team, have they offer you a solution for this?

Hope to hear from you soon. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah I have talked to the support team
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I talk with support and we tried both methods of reboots, two and three button methods.
Versa was still synching with app and 100% power, but not displaying anything . Just put it in Fed Ex box for the trip back.
You have a great product just to many growing pains.

Cameron

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

The Thing is the support are going to reply for what to do still thank you for reading the problem & replying to it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Aditya98 and @Sandman699.

I am glad to hear that you have already contacted our support team and are working with them. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up. Robot wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes