Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa draining battery faster than usual (version 32.33.1.30)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had the same setting on my versa for a while now and just 2 days ago noticed that my Fitbit won't hold a charge anymore. I put it on last night before I went to bed at 100% battery. This morning it was at 22% and dropping quickly. I have never had a problem before and I have already tried some troubleshooting with no success. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Hi, which troubleshootings have you already done? Restarting it 4-6 times in a row by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons untill you see each time the Fitbit logo and release the buttons, etc.

Best Answer

Try a total watch reset, helps.

FitbitSense, TeamFitbit, TeamPixel, Scientist, Gamer!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone,

This fix worked really well for me. I’m really happy.

Thank you so much. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This started happening to my versa yesterday as well. Its worked perfectly for month and now its.....😡

Best Answer
0 Votes

This fix didn't help. I did it a couple times and I did a complete reset. Any other suggestions? 

Best Answer

Hi. I used Kuzibri’s suggestion (few posts up). I reset my Fitbit 6 times in a row and it sorted it straight away. My battery drain is now averaging less than 1% per hour. So I should get back to 4/5 days usage again. 

Best Answer
Did you do a full factory reset each time?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, what he meant was that restarting multiple times did the job for him, so no FR each time, just restarting your Versa multiple (4-6) times in a row. It's absolutely mandatory to do this multiple times cause that will reset the internal system of the Versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started the same thing about three days ago.. Was working great, last 5+ days of working and or working out but just started after I did a factory reset and it required a firmware update, ever since then it's Dead by noon.  What could possibly be wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, after a FR you will need to setup your device all over again to your phone cause it's basically a new device after the FR (in the box state). See if this guide is helpful for you to get your Versa up and running again.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
The multiple resets is not working for me. My battery dropped 10% in an hour 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, now it's time to contact Customer Support with the specific mention that you already did the "restart procedure" without any luck. Whenever they ask if you also did a Factory Reset, just say yes, cause in earlier post in this topic this has been mentioned also and did not work.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did a factory reset and it seems to have sorted it out (fingers crossed)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ckrakow12, @Jake01 and @AKSHales thanks for joining the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @Jacko64@Robert38117, @SunsetRunner, and @Kenzibit, I hope you're doing well. 

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. @Jacko64@Jake01 thanks for letting us know you're issue has now been resolved, thanks for letting us know. 

@Ckrakow12 and @Robert38117 I reached out our Support Team in your behalf and it seems you have already have created cases with them and that you have reached a satisfactory resolution. 

@AKSHales, tell me, have you performed a factory reset on your Fitbit Versa or have you  just restart it normally by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen? Knowing this will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes