Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa face fell off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So last night my Versas face fell off... it was just hanging there and now won’t work at all!this is  the second versa I have had to replace and I’m totally bummed. The fist time Fitbit replaced it because the screen went black but I don’t think they will do it again but I’m at a loss. I’m just so sad!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
55 REPLIES 55

That’s what I told them

Best Answer

My screen also went black and they replaced it. Now my watch face fell off and they are replacing it as well. If you have a warranty they have to replace it. But it may be time to switch to Apple Watch

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me!   Mine isnt even a year old!   I had a Versa and screen went black and they replaced it with a refurbished one I think because the charge only lasted barely 48 hours!   When that one went black, they refused to replace it snd I had to buy a new one.  Now the new one has the clock face popping off!   They better not give me a refurbished one when mine isnt a year old!   

Best Answer

Same as mine!!

Best Answer

Mine just did the same thing. 😡🤬

Best Answer

This happened to my first Fitbit Versa 2 and they wouldn't replace it because it was 15 months old! This is an inferior and unsafe device and I think it should be recalled!

Best Answer
They won’t replace mine either. My year was up in Dec 21. Yes it being a
known defect they should replace it!! I was given a 35% discount on another
Fitbit. I would have gotten the Apple Watch but I can’t afford it right
now. So I settled for a sense watch. Hopefully it won’t have the same
problem and if it does I hope it shows before the warranty is up.
Best Answer
I agree, I ended up buying a Versa 3 I really like it and it connects to
my phone better.
Best Answer

I was needing one that shows blood oxygen and it said the Sense is only one that does. I hope it is good 😬

Best Answer

My screen popped off today, and I was told since I was out of my warranty window (December 2021 was the year) I could get another for 35% off.  That said, I’m hesitant since another reviewer said the warranty is based on the first and not the replacement.  Spending another $120 for something with no warranty doesn’t sound like a good deal for me, but does for Fitbit since they don’t have to take care of the next one when it fails.

Best Answer
The same thing happened to me and I got the Fitbit Sense, and if it happens
to it I am switching to the Apple Watch. They also gave me 35% off which is
the only reason and that all my data was in the app. Otherwise I would have
switched then.
Good luck
Best Answer
I bought the sense so it will be covered. Even if they gave me a discount
it will still be warranted for the year. They didn’t replace it, I did, so
that rule shouldn’t count.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I totally agree with you,I did the same thing!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, Fitbit always seems to come out ahead and leaves the customer paying one way or another! Definitely not a reputable company!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

Thanks for taking the time to share these details and your efforts while contacting our Support team. Let me share that every case is handled individually and based on our Warranty Policy. I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Our team constantly works to improve our devices and services, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process. Your feedback is truly appreciated and please know it won't be taken for granted.

To keep threads on topic or tailed to a specific topic, I'm going to close this thread from further comments. However, if you have a different question, you can create a new thread to receive help from the Community. Please note you can always visit our Help Site where you'll find more information about our products, features, as well as troubleshooting steps.

Best Answer