Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa gets stuck on "Connecting"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I always use the exercise/walk feature to track my outdoor walks.  I always use to hit start on walk then pause and wait for it to vibrate connected.  Then unpause and go, never had an issue.  Ever since the last update it gets stuck at connecting and won't connect.  It syncs just fine with my phone and also with myfitnesspal...I've restarted my phone and my fitbit several times and it hasn't  fixed the issue.  Help please!  Tracking it is what I want to do because I walk my dogs or have grandchildren with so I'm not always moving my arm and want my distance counted.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@StaceyKent it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it's it stays stuck on "Connecting". By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try a factory reset. To do so on your device, open the Settings app > About > Factory Reset or Clear User Data. Please sync your watch before this in order to avoid losing current data. After this, monitor your Versa and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@StaceyKent it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it's it stays stuck on "Connecting". By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try a factory reset. To do so on your device, open the Settings app > About > Factory Reset or Clear User Data. Please sync your watch before this in order to avoid losing current data. After this, monitor your Versa and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah... that was a pain in the butt but worked!

Best Answer

@StaceyKent I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad to hear that the information shared above helped you to get the issue resolved.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes