Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa has a blank screen after been charged

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new Fitbit Versa (yesterday), the device has been charged. It went down to 20% today and I charged it however after the charge I had a blank screen and the device is not responding. Any advice?

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Do a Restart and do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer

Hi, tried this and it’s still blank and unresponsive.

any other tips?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I have the same problem.  Screen black-out, and a message on Clock Face Error.

I am using the original clock face from Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MurrayMints18 wrote:

Hi, tried this and it’s still blank and unresponsive.

any other tips?

Since you don't have a responsive screen, try the 3 button Factory Reset which, if successful, will return your watch to how it was when you took it out of the box.  Follow the instructions below very carefully and precisely:

On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This triggers the 2-button hardware reboot after about eight seconds.
- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, then continue holding the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.
- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.
- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely , the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

If that doesn't do the trick, contact Customer Support.

Best Answer