Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa has a red light and doesnt register heartbeat

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! My versa has a red light in the back and also doesnt register heart beat. Ive reset it, reinstalled everything on it and nothing. Any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Does it have a flickering green light? Or just the red one? Something doesnt sound right. Id suggest you contact Support (link in my signature ) and see ifbthey can help you work out what is going on, or return it to where you bought it and swap for another one.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

its an ongoing red light 

Best Answer
0 Votes

also, their help page doesnt work for me. I wrote them an email so lets see

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Just started acting wonky last night and I've tried everything. Clock faces, restarts, reset. Really wish support would help this is the 2nd watch ive had just die shortly after purchased. Quality really is lackluster. Sigh

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me. 2nd one since May and it’s flickering red only and not registering heart rate. It also, just prior to this, was counting everything as activity. Did you get your issue resolved?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing yet. I am exchanging emails with their customer service - they are very slow in replaying and they dont come with a solution - they keep asking me for more videos of the bracelet. No clear outcome so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You will get a much faster result with customer service if you call them instead of emailing them.

My Fitbit Versa lasted 6 weeks. The red light came on and stayed on. The pulse monitor failed. I did the factory reset, the restart, reinstalled it several times. The distance monitor failed and all I can get now is the Fitbit logo.

i am waiting for my replacement in the mail.

Best Answer
0 Votes